Anthology of Medical Conditions (Guide of Clinical Practice) by AMC
This Anthology of Medical Conditions and Presentations has been prepared for the Australian Medical Council by an expert multidisciplinary editorial committee and contributors, to assist problem-solving based on presenting clinical conditions. The book derives from the Medical Council of Canada’s Objectives for the Qualifying Examination; and has been fully adapted and illustrated to reflect clinical conditions and ethical, legal and organisational aspects of Australian clinical medicine.
- Integrated multidisciplinary index of clinical conditions and presentations
- Guidelines for clinical problem-solving
- Legal ethical and organisational aspects of clinical medicine
- An essential aid for the medical graduate
- The one and only published edition
- A proper guide with color images in it
- More then 500 pages with paperback Book
- Most recommended by the experts for Australian Medical Council exam
The book thus overviews comprehensively but succinctly the spectrum of medical knowledge and skills required of the graduating Australian clinician; and is representative of curricula of medical schools and universities across Australia. It will serve as an essential reference source for all medical graduates.
One of the best guide to contribute in Australian Medical Council Exam (AMC Exam). With AMC Qbank and AMC Handbook of multiple choice questions, it is also one of the best guide for clinical practice.
Available at 99 Medical Books, We deal in all kind of Medical books, Exams Qbank, Audio/Video CD’s and DVD’s.