Textbook of Critical Care 7th Edition By Dr. Mitchell P. Fink (2 Volumes) Paperback Only
Textbook of Critical Care 7th Edition is now available for sale at 99 Medical Books. Order your set now and get worldwide delivery at your door step within 7 working days.
Comprehensive, concise, and readable, Textbook of Critical Care, 7th Edition, brings you fully up to date with the effective management of critically ill patients, providing the evidence-based guidance you need to overcome a full range of practice challenges. Drs. Jean-Louis Vincent, Edward Abraham, Frederick A. Moore, Patrick Kochanek, and Mitchell P. Fink are joined by other international experts who offer a multidisciplinary approach to critical care, sharing expertise in anesthesia, surgery, pulmonary medicine, and pediatrics. This highly acclaimed text offers ICU clinicians a new understanding of the pathophysiology of critical illness and new therapeutic approaches to critical care.
- Features a wealth of tables, boxes, algorithms, diagnostic images, and key points that clarify important concepts and streamline complex information for quick reference.
- Includes many new chapters on echocardiography, antibiotic stewardship, antiviral agents, coagulation and anti-coagulation, , telemedicine, extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO), and more.
- Offers new coverage of biomarkers, bedside ultrasound, and the management of increasingly complex critically ill patients.
- Provides new approaches to sepsis, acute kidney injury, and management of acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS), and other forms of respiratory failure.
- Just Set of Paperback in 2 Volumes.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 7th edition (January 2, 2017)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 1408 pages
- ISBN-10 : 032337638X
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323376389
- Item Weight : 6.64 pounds
- Dimensions : 11.1 x 8.8 x 2.1 inches
Available at 99 Medical Books, We deal in all kind of Medical books, Exams Qbank, Audio/Video CD’s and DVD’s.