First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2021 Thirty First Edition)
First aid for the USMLE Step 1 2021 31st edition by Matthew Sochat, Tao Le, Vikas Bhushan: One of the world’s most popular and selling medical review book! Faith on First Aid™ team who is helping you to score your highest on this high-stakes exam.
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
YOU NEED THIS UPDATED EDITION OF FIRST AID TO EXCEL ON THE REVISED USMLE® STEP 1!
First Aid™ remains the most trusted name in USMLE® review—just ask any medical student!
- A complete framework for USMLE Step 1 preparation, annually updated with crowdsourced contributions from thousands of students
- Updated exam preparation advice for USMLE Step 1 pass/fail, Step 1 blueprint changes, and COVID-19 impacts
- New section on communication skills reflects the latest Step 1 content
- New focus on diversity, equity and inclusion incorporates race and ethnic considerations, as well as gender neutral terminology
- Nearly 1,400 must-know topics with mnemonics to focus your study
- 1,200+ color photos and illustration—170+ new or revised—help you visualize processes, disorders, and clinic findings
- Rapid Review section for efficient last-minute preparation
- Bonus material and real-time updates exclusively at FirstAidTeam.com
- Publisher : McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 31st edition (January 11, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 864 pages
- ISBN-10 : 126046752X
- ISBN-13 : 978-1260467529
- Item Weight : 3.66 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 1.2 x 10.85 inches
99 Medical books is one of the largest Online medical book store offering complete study material for USMLE Step 1 and all kind of medical exams. We Offer world wide delivery of Medical Books within 7 working days.
Available at 99 Medical Books, We deal in all kind of Medical books, Exams Qbank, Audio/Video CD’s and DVD’s.