First Aid Cases for the USMLE Step 2 CK, Second Edition / Edition 2
344 cases give you the edge you need to ace the USMLE Step 2 CK!
This powerful casebook is packed with 344 exam-type clinical cases that teach you how to work through questions on the exam. Completedly updated based on student feedback, it includes active-recall questions and answers that reinforce key concepts.
- 344 high-yield cases—94 NEW!—written by students who aced the exam
- Cases emphasize board-relevant diseases and concepts
- Open-ended active recall questions and answers teach you to work through cases and reinformce must-know facts and concepts
- Two-column format for easy self-quizzing
- 100+ images, diagrams, and tables complement the cases
- Organized the same ways as First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CK and First Aid Q&A for the USMLE Step 2 CK to facilitate parallel study