USMLE Step 2 Secrets / Edition 4
USMLE Step 2 Secrets is an easy-to-read review perfect for busy students like you. Theodore X. O’Connell, MD – author of several review and clinical reference books – has thoroughly revised this popular text, which presents essential questions and answers covering the important concepts you need to know to score well on the USMLE Step 2 exam: key conditions you will be expected to recognize, all specialty and subspecialty topics, and necessary clinical concepts.
• Learn the most important questions and answers with the proven format of the highly acclaimed Secrets Series®.
• Master all specialty and subspecialty topics covered on Step 2.
• Identify key facts in the “Top 100 Secrets.”
• Consult the book wherever you go thanks to a portable size that fits in your lab coat pocket.
• Review material quickly and easily thanks to bulleted lists, algorithms, illustrations, and a new 4-color section featuring key pathologic and clinical images.
• Apply tips, memory aids, and “secrets” gathered by Theodore X. O’Connell, MD, and used trusted by students to pass the boards.
• Find information quickly with a second color highlighting chapter and section titles, legends, bullets and icons, and key terms.
• Benefit from thorough revisions that ensure high-yield focus and most current overview of board-tested content.