- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Medical Ethics & Public Health
- Click here to Watch the Video
- Sort by Price
AMC Qbank (Australian Medical Council Exam QBank) 3 Volumes CATEGORIES:
John Murtaghs General Practice 7th Edition
John Murtaghs General Practice 7th edition has been thoroughly revised and updated with a new chapter dedicated to cardiovascular along with Significant updates on sexual health and cervical cancer screening.
John Murtagh’s General Practice is known as the gold standard reference for established doctors and new graduates and students in the fields of general practice and primary health care. Now in its seventh edition, John Murtagh’s General Practice is the result of John Murtagh’s vast experience as a rural and urban general practitioner and a highly regarded educator. This new edition is further enhanced by the contributions of Dr Jill Rosenblatt, Dr Justin Coleman & Dr Clare Murtagh who adds an additional level of authority to this respected title.
- Almost 25% of the book in total has been revised and updated.
- New diagnostic strategies for common presenting problems
- The book’s contents have been restructured for a more logical topic flow as-usual.
- Several chapters have been heavily revised or are new.
- Updated information on mental health diagnosis and treatment
John Murtaghs General Practice 6th Edition
John Murtaghs General Practice sixth edition has been thoroughly revised and updated with a new chapter dedicated to cardiovascular along with key updates to the Child and adolescent health and Male health chapters.
John Murtagh’s General Practice is widely recognised as the gold standard reference and most influential publication for general practice and primary health care, both for doctors already established in practice and those starting out in their careers.Available at 99 Medical Books, We deal in all kind of Medical books, Exams Qbank, Audio/Video CD’s and DVD’s.
Anthology of Medical Conditions (Guide of Clinical Practice) by AMCThis Anthology of Medical Conditions and Presentations has been prepared for the Australian Medical Council by an expert multidisciplinary editorial committee and contributors, to assist problem-solving based on presenting clinical conditions. The book derives from the Medical Council of Canada’s Objectives for the Qualifying Examination; and has been fully adapted and illustrated to reflect clinical conditions and ethical, legal and organisational aspects of Australian clinical medicine.
- Integrated multidisciplinary index of clinical conditions and presentations
- Guidelines for clinical problem-solving
- Legal ethical and organisational aspects of clinical medicine
- An essential aid for the medical graduate
- The one and only published edition
- A proper guide with color images in it
- More then 500 pages with paperback Book
- Most recommended by the experts for Australian Medical Council exam
AMC Handbook of Clinical Assessment
- Communication Skills
- Counselling and Patient Education
- Consulting and Procedural Skills
- Clinical reasoning and Problem Solving
- Examination and Investigational Skills
- Planning Diagnostic and management Pathways
- Ethics, Public Health, Community and Hospital Practice
Annotated Multiple Choice Questions: Australian Medical CouncilThe Australian Medical Council (AMC) has prepared this book to assist overseas-trained doctors who are preparing for the AMC Annotated Multiple Choice Questions examination. This book will be a valuable guide and self-assessment tool to assist in sitting for this exam. Annotated Multiple Choice Questions also illustrates the best-practice principles for a wide range of medical conditions found in the Australian community. All medical students will find this book an invaluable aid as an educational resource in preparation for their clinical assessments, as should postgraduate trainees preparing for higher degrees across the spectrum of general and specialist practice. The questions are representative of curricula of medical schools at universities across Australia.