- Sort by Default Order
Sale!Essentials of Human Anatomy & PhysiologyNow in its Eleventh Edition, the best-selling Essentials of Human Anatomy and Physiologycontinues to set the standard for one-semester A&P texts. With her hallmark clear and friendly writing style and meaningful analogies, Elaine Marieb emphasizes the relevance of anatomy & physiology to your life and future career. Now fully integrated with MasteringA&P®, the book continues to offer just the right balance of anatomy, physiology, and clinical coverage to make the content complete, but not overwhelming. New clinical photos in the Homeostatic Imbalance feature help you visualize diseases and disorders and new integrated Concept Links help you make connections across topics and body systems. A new, more modern design makes the book more accessible than ever, and new specific references to MasteringA&P direct you to study tools and resources that reinforce your understanding of chapter concepts.Written specifically for the one-semester course, this text presents a superior teaching and learning experience for you. The program allows you to:
- Personalize learning with MasteringA&P: MasteringA&P provides you with engaging experiences that coach you through tough topics in A&P, with tools that help you visualize, practice, and understand A&P.
- Bring A&P concepts to life and provide real-world context: A dramatic art and photo program features 3-D anatomy illustrations, process figures with descriptive step text, realistic bone art, illustrated tables, and new clinical photographs in the Homeostatic Imbalance feature.
- Help with Studying and Retaining Information: Effective pedagogy, including new Concept Links, Did You Get It? concept check questions, figure questions, and end-of-chapter review questions help you study and retain the information you need.
Sale!Clinical Anatomy Made Ridiculously Simple / Edition 4 ISBN: 9780940780972
Sale!BRS Gross Anatomy ISBN: 9781451193077Succeed in your anatomy course and the USMLE Step 1 exam with BRS Gross Anatomy, 8e. Written in the popular Board Review Series outline format, this powerful, easy-to-use resource presents the essentials of human anatomy through concise descriptions, clinical correlations, radiographs, full-color illustrations, and tables. Over 550 board-style questions with complete answers and explanations, chapter-ending exams, and an end-of-book comprehensive exam help you master key information.
- New high-yield reviews at the end of each chapter provide targeted preparation for USMLE Step 1 and anatomy course examinations.
- An updated full-color art program helps you understand difficult concepts and complicated anatomical structures.
- More than 550 USMLE-style questions, answers, and rationales are available both electronically and in print to facilitate gross anatomy review.
- New radiographs, MRIs, CT scans, ultrasound scans, and angiograms help you develop a better understanding of anatomy and clinical medicine.
- Clinical correlations demonstrate connections between anatomical knowledge and clinical medicine.
- A 100-question comprehensive exam at the end of the book provides a great prep tool for the actual exam.
- A new chapter on cranial nerves provides information covered on USMLE Step 1 and anatomy course examinations.
- An interactive online question bank makes it easy for you to create personalized practice tests to gauge your understanding.
ISBN 812392331775 (3 vol)