Dewhurst's Obstetrics and Gynaecology Textbook by Christoph LeesThis classic textbook Dewhurst's Obstetrics & Gynaecology continues to provide the basic knowledge relevant to the practice of obstetrics and gynaecology. Comprehensive in scope, Dewhurst’s Obstetrics and Gynaecology Textbook 9 Edition offers contributions from a noted panel of experts and contains an integrated approach that is designed to help deliver the highest possible care to patients.Since the publication of the previous edition, there have been a number of obstetric breakthroughs that are addressed in this new edition. Written for both students and professionals, Dewhurst’s Textbook of Obstetrics and Gynaecology is a straight forward, authoritative and practice-based guide to women’s reproductive health.ISBN-13: 9781119211440 Publisher: Wiley Publication date: 09/14/2018 Edition description: 9th Edition Pages: 900+Available at 99 Medical Books, We deal in all kind of Medical books, Exams Qbank, Audio/Video CD’s and DVD’s.
- Sort by Default Order
Sale!Dewhurst's Obstetrics and Gynaecology Textbook, 9th Edition by Christoph Less , Tom Bourne
High Risk Pregnancy: Management Options 4th EditionHigh Risk Pregnancy examines the full range of challenges in general obstetrics, medical complications of pregnancy, prenatal diagnosis, fetal disease, and management of labor and delivery. Drs. David James, Philip J. Steer, Carl P. Weiner, Bernard Gonik, Caroline Crowther, and Stephen Robson present an evidence-based approach to the available management options, equipping you with the most appropriate strategy for each patient. Giving you easy access to the resources you need to manage high risk pregnancies.• Prepare for clinical challenges and save time in addressing them thanks to expert advice on treatment options from international contributors. • Find and apply the information you need quickly and easily through a consistent organization and at-a-glance summary boxes that discuss evidence-based management options.
Sale!Passtest MRCPCH Part 1 Paediatric Questions with Individual Subject Summaries
Pastest MRCPCH Qbank 2019 (3 Volumes)Pastest MRCPCH Qbank 2019 3 Volume Set is now available for sale. More then 1800 MCQ’s with answer and proper Explanation.
- Over 1800 well Explained MCQs Questions.
- Having Color Image Pages with Question Number reference.
- Updated recently as per online MRCPCH Question Bank by Pastest .
- Up to date: Updated 2018-19 Edition Which is Fully Updated edition.
- Complete: 1500+ Pages in complete Set of MRCPCH Question bank 2019.
- Each Volume has 500+ Questions, Well Describe Options, Answer and Explanation of Each Answer.
- Learner-efficient: Organized Subject with with proper outline format, explanation of each answer.
- Trusted: Pastest is the name of Trust & Relation. Used by thousands of med students each year to succeed on MRCPCH Exam.
- Cost-effective: Only 130$
- Delivery: World Wide Delivery of all the Medical Books within 7 Working days via DHL, Skynet or Fedex.
- Covers: Cover all the topics of MRCPCH, Also Good of FCPS Exam and IMM.
- Available at our all the Warehouses Destinations around the globe.
The Requisites Ultrasound 3rd EditionThis bestselling volume in The Requisites™ Series provides a comprehensive introduction to timely ultrasound concepts, ensuring quick access to all the essential tools for the effective practice of ultrasonography only in The Requisites Ultrasound 3rd Edition.The requisites Ultrasound covers everything from basic principles to advanced state-of-the-art techniques. This title perfectly fulfills the career-long learning, maintenance of competence, reference, and review needs of residents, fellows, and practicing physicians.