USMLE Step 1 Secrets / Edition 3
Get the most out of your study time with the popular and trusted USMLE Step 1 Secrets, 3rd Edition. With a clinical focus throughout, this easy-to-read book features questions and short answers, case scenarios to prepare you for the vignette-style USMLE exam, and a concise, integrated, clinical overview of Step 1 content. This bestselling USMLE review book is enjoyable to use and extremely effective for ensuring success on this high-stakes exam.
Zero in on key information
- Prepare for the vignette-style of the USMLE with a case-based approach and abundant clinical context.
- Benefit from the most current overview of board-tested content from top USMLE review author Dr. Thomas Brown and his team of medical student reviewers.
with figures, tables, and summary boxes that provide a visual and concise overview of important board-relevant content
- Target high-yield topics with top "Step 1 Secrets" in every chapter that efficiently steer you in the right direction as you study.
- Perform at your best on the exam with "Insiders Guide to…" study tips integrated in each chapter.
- Stay up to date with all-new chapters on Pathology (with full-color images), and ECG.
- Prepare for image-based questions with new color chapters and high-quality clinical images.
- Learn from the experience of new author Sonali Shah, an MD/PhD student and high performer on the actual exam.
A comprehensive, integrated, clinically-based case-based review of the basic sciences you need to crack the USMLE Step 1 using USMLE-style questions