- 1000 board-style questions and answers -- reviewed and approved -- by students who just aced the exam
- Detailed explanations for both right and wrong answers - with letter options in boldface for at-a-glance review
- Chapters keyed to Dr. Le's First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 so you can simultaneously review questions and high-yield facts
- 130+ high-yield images, diagrams, and tables
- One complete practice exam consisting of 7 blocks of 50 questions simulates the exam experience
- Sort by Date
Sale!First Aid Q&A for the USMLE Step 1 - 3rd EditionISBN 97800717459631,000 questions and answers prepare you for the USMLE Step 1!The only comprehensive Q&A review for the USMLE Step directly linked to high-yield facts from Dr. Le's First Aid for the USMLE Step 1, this essential study guide offers 1000 board-style questions and answers, easy-to-navigate, high yield explanations for correct and incorrect answers, and more than 350 accompanying images.Features:
Sale!First Aid Step 1 2016ISBN 9781259587375THE “BIBLE” FOR USMLE STEP 1 PREP—AND THE ULTIMATE TOOL FOR ORGANIZING YOUR STUDY!This annually updated review delivers a comprehensive collection of high-yield facts and mnemonics that pinpoint exactly what students need to know to pass the exam. Co-authored by medical students who recently took the boards, it provides a complete framework to help students prepare for the most stressful exam of their careers.
- 1,250+ must-know topics provide a complete framework for your Step 1 preparation
- Test-taking advice with focus on high-efficiency studying
- Updated in all subject areas based on feedback from thousands of students
- Extensive faculty review process with nationally known USMLE instructors
- 1,000+ color photos and diagrams help you visualize high-yield concepts
- Expanded guide to top-rated study resources, including mobile apps
- Free real-time updates and corrections at www.firstaidteam.com
Sale!First Aid Cases for USMLE Step 1 - 3rd EditionISBN 9780071743976The essential case companion to First Aid for the® USMLE Step 1 400 high-yield casesFirst Aid™ Cases for the USMLE Step 1 features 400 well-illustrated cases to help you relate basic science concepts to clinical situations. Each case includes drawings or clinical images with Q&As that reinforce key concepts. Chapters are keyed to Tao Le's First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 allowing you to simultaneously study cases and high-yield facts.Content that spans the entire exam:General Principles, Behavioral Science, Biochemistry, Microbiology and Immunology, Chapter 4. Pharmacology, Organ Systems, Cardiovascular System, Endocrine System, Gastrointestinal System, Hematology and Oncology, Musculoskeletal System and Connective Tissue, Neurology and Psychiatry, Renal System, Reproductive System, Respiratory System.
Sale!Kaplan USMLE Medical Ethics: The 100 Cases You are Most Likely to See on the ExamISBN: 9781419542091USMLE Medical Ethics: The 100 Cases You are Most Likely to See on the Exam is designed to help guide readers through this challenging, standardized patient exam. It includes advice and information about the ethical issues relating to topics including:
- End of life issues
- Euthanasia and physician assisted suicide
- Medical malpractice
- Abortion related issues
- HIV related issues
Sale!Medical Ethics 101 Khans CasesISBN: 9781481959483The best USMLE Step 1 prep at your fingertips!Update August 2015! Additional cases have been added based on feedback from recent test takers. Keep sending in your feedback and sharing your test experiences!This is the most up to date book for students preparing for their medical boards. The questions reflect real test questions on the USMLE and new ones are always being added based on actual student experiences.Areas that are covered include: Autonomy, Beneficence, Substituted Judgment, End-of-life issues, Abortion, and many more.Update: We have officially been added to the UMKC School of Medicine curriculum! All medical students will be reading this book while enrolled in the Ethics class to help them prepare for their boards!
Sale!USMLE Step 1 First Aid Rx QMax 2015 (5 Volumes) From the Authors of First AidMost recommended QBank for USMLE Step 1 Exam.Get the USMLE Step 1 First Aid RX QMax available for sale—complete with comprehensive information you need to ace this section of the boards and match into the residency of your choice. More then 2200 MCQ’s with answer and proper Explanation.• Up to date: Updated annually• Complete: Contains over 2,500 pages in complete 5 volumes• Learner-efficient: Organized in outline format with proper explanation of each answer• Trusted: Used by thousands of med students each year to succeed on USMLE Step 1• Cost-effective: Only 169.99$.• Covers: Cover all the topics of USMLE Step 1 Includes 5 volumes in set.
Sale!USMLE Step 1 Made Ridiculously Simple / Edition 6 ISBN: 9780940780910ISBN-13: 9780940780910 Publisher: MedMaster, Incorporated Publication date: 02/01/2010 Pages: 400 Product dimensions: 6.00(w) x 8.90(h) x 1.20(d)
Sale!Kaplan USMLE Step 1 QBank 2015-16 (6 Volumes) Most recommended QBank for USMLE Step 1 Exam.Get the Kaplan USMLE Step 1 QBank available for sale—complete with comprehensive information you need to ace this section of the boards and match into the residency of your choice. More then 2400 MCQ's with answer and proper Explanation.• Up to date: Updated annually• Complete: Contains over 2,700 pages in complete 6 volumes• Learner-efficient: Organized in outline format with proper explanation of each answer• Trusted: Used by thousands of med students each year to succeed on USMLE Step 1• Cost-effective: Only 160$.• Covers: Cover all the topics of USMLE Step 1 Includes 6 volumes in set.
Sale!Step Up to USMLE Step 1 2015 ISBN: 9781469894690Thoroughly revised and updated for its 2015 Edition with the help of the physician educators of Doctors in Training.com, LLC, Step-Up to USMLE Step 1 delivers comprehensive, systems-based review for the USMLE Step 1 exam. The book has been widely acclaimed for its organization, which parallels the USMLE Step 1 content outline and helps students synthesize the information from their basic science courses. The popular, user-friendly format features numerous charts and diagrams, plus “Quick Hits” notes in the margins that help students integrate concepts across systems.The 2015 Edition includes a dedicated new chapter on Immunology. In addition, each chapter provides clinical vignettes, pharmacology as integrated into the systems-based format, and popular “Crunch Time Review” sections.CLASSIC Features students swear by:
- Full-color interior design delivers content in a rousing, memorable style.
- Full-color art program illustrates concepts when a picture says it best.
- Complete coverage of high-yield topics ensures that students are test ready.
- Clinical Vignettes allow the reader to "file away" clinical medicine connections for handy retrieval at test time.
- Quick Hits in the margins highlight testable materials.
- Crunch Time Review identifies essential content to facilitate last-minute study.
- Drug and Bug Index enables quick reference.
Sale!USMLE Step 1 Secrets / Edition 3Get the most out of your study time with the popular and trusted USMLE Step 1 Secrets, 3rd Edition. With a clinical focus throughout, this easy-to-read book features questions and short answers, case scenarios to prepare you for the vignette-style USMLE exam, and a concise, integrated, clinical overview of Step 1 content. This bestselling USMLE review book is enjoyable to use and extremely effective for ensuring success on this high-stakes exam.
- Prepare for the vignette-style of the USMLE with a case-based approach and abundant clinical context.
- Benefit from the most current overview of board-tested content from top USMLE review author Dr. Thomas Brown and his team of medical student reviewers.
- Target high-yield topics with top "Step 1 Secrets" in every chapter that efficiently steer you in the right direction as you study.
- Perform at your best on the exam with "Insiders Guide to…" study tips integrated in each chapter.
- Stay up to date with all-new chapters on Pathology (with full-color images), and ECG.
- Prepare for image-based questions with new color chapters and high-quality clinical images.
- Learn from the experience of new author Sonali Shah, an MD/PhD student and high performer on the actual exam.
Sale!Fundamentals of Pathology: Pathoma Book + Video Lecture 2 DVD’S ISBN: 9780983224624USMLE STEP 1 AND MEDICAL COURSE REVIEW
- 218-page full-color Pathoma text.
- Integration of key concepts from associated disciplines.
- Over 300 often-tested, full-color images.
- 35+ hours of online videos covering the entire text.
- Completely written and taught by Dr. Sattar.
Sale!Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes 2016: AnatomyISBN 1122678108?ean=9781506200422The only official Kaplan Lecture Notes for USMLE Step 1 available for sale! Get the comprehensive information you need to ace USMLE Step 1 and match into the residency of your choice.• Up-to-date: Updated annually by Kaplan’s all-star faculty • Integrated: Packed with clinical correlations and bridges between disciplines • Learner-efficient: Organized in outline format with high-yield summary boxes • Trusted: Used by thousands of students each year to succeed on USMLE Step 1