Medical Knowledge Self Assessment Program by Philip A. Masters (MKSAP 17)
The 17th edition of Medical Knowledge Self-Assessment Program (MKSAP 17) is specifically intended for physicians who provide personal, nonsurgical care to adults. Included are: general internists and primary care physicians; sub specialists who need to remain up-to-date in internal medicine; residents preparing for the Certification Exam in internal medicine; physicians preparing for the Maintenance of Certification Exam in internal medicine. The learning objectives of MKSAP 17 are to:
* Close gaps between actual care in your practice and preferred standards of care, based on best evidence.
* Diagnose disease states that are less common and sometimes overlooked and confusing.
* Improve management of comorbid conditions that can complicate patient care.
* Determine when to refer patients for surgery or care by sub specialists.
* Pass the ABIM Certification Examination and the ABIM Maintenance of Certification Examination.
MKSAP(R) 17 Print includes 11 highly informative sections and a Cumulative Index. Part A sections publish on 31 July 2015 (Cardiovascular Medicine; Dermatology; Gastroenterology and Hepatology; Hematology and Oncology; Neurology; Rheumatology). Part B was published on 31 December 2015 (Endocrinology and Metabolism; General Internal Medicine; Infectious Disease; Nephrology; Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine). This option is ideal for those who like to work from a book but need them to be lightweight enough to be portable.
Available at 99 Medical Books, We deal in all kind of Medical books, Exams Qbank, Audio/Video CD’s and DVD’s.