Toronto Notes 2020 – 4 Books Set
Toronto Notes 2020 edition highlights content updates across the main text, figures, graphics, and evidence-based medicine sections that are consistent with the most recent MCCQE objectives. Many landmark trials have been included to reflect the most current evidence across all medical specialties.
• Up to date: The latest and most Updated Edition
• Complete: Complete set of 4 Books over 2000 pages
• Learner-efficient: Organized in outline format with proper explanation of each answer
• Trusted: One of the most popular title used by thousands of medical students each year to succeed on USMLE Step 2 CK and Canadian Exam.
• Cost-effective: At just 140$
• Covers: Cover all the topics of USMLE Step 2 CK and Canadian Medical Licensing exam.
The new division of Toronto Notes 2020 into three textbooks—Medicine, Surgery, Primary Medicine and Pocket Book—enhances readability and eases the load of studying for the Canadian and American medical licensing exams.
Complete set of 4 Books, cover the entire outline which helps students to qualify for the Canadian Medical Licensing Exam.
• Updated content reflective of the newest MCCQE objectives
• A concise textbook with in-depth coverage of 32 medical specialties divided into four books—Medicine, Surgery, Primary Medicine, and Pocket Book.
Relevant Books for MCCQE Exam:
Available at 99 Medical Books, We deal in all kind of Medical books, Exams Qbank, Audio/Video CD’s and DVD’s.