- Sort by Default Order
Sale!All Uworld Notes 2019 for USMLE Step 2 CK Latest edition of USMLE Step 2 ck All Uworld Notes 2019 available at 99 Medical Books at Discounted price. Most demanding notes for USMLE Step 2 CK Exam. • Up to date: Most updates Uworld Notes for USMLE Step 2 CK Exam. • Complete: It has 1200+ Black and White Pages with Flowcharts and diagrams. • Learner-efficient: Most Organized content page topic wise. • Trusted: Uworld Content is always trusted, which leads to success. • Cost-effective: Only 130$. • Covers: uworld Notes Cover all the topics one by one of USMLE Step 2 CK. Available at 99 Medical Books, We deal in all kind of Medical books, Exams Qbank, Audio/Video CD’s and DVD’s.
Sale!All Uworld Notes 2020 for USMLE Step 2 CK Most recent release of USMLE Step 2 ck All Uworld Notes 2020 accessible at 99 Medical Books at Discounted cost. Most requesting notes for USMLE Step 2 CK Exam. This latest edition came up with all the following updates: •State-of-the-art: Most updated Uworld Notes for USMLE Step 2 CK Exam. • Complete: It has 1200 Black and White Pages with Flowcharts, Color Images and some graphs. • Learner-proficient: Most Organized substance page subject-wise. • Trusted: Uworld Content is constantly believed, which prompts achievement. • Cost-effective: Available at most affordable price of 139$ Only. • Covers: Uworld Notes Cover every one of the points individually of USMLE Step 2 CK. One of the Kind and most popular Notes for the preparation of USMLE Step 2 Ck Exam. The perfect addition for USMLE Step 2 CK Exam Preparation. Most recommended All uworld notes now you can get by ordering online and within 7 woring days delivery at your door step, So hurry up and get your copy now. Following are the books can help you to score high for your USMLE Step 2 Ck Exam: Uworld step 2 Ck Qbank Kaplan step 2 Ck Qbank Kaplan Step 2 CK Video DVDs USMLE Step 2 CK Lecture Notes by Kaplan Available at 99 Medical Books, We deal in all kind of Medical books, Exams Qbank, Audio/Video CD’s and DVD’s.
Sale!Brochert's Crush Step 2: The Ultimate USMLE Step 2 Review / Edition 4 ISBN-13: 9781455703111 Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences Publication date: 03/06/2012 Series: Elsevier Crush Series Pages: 352 Product dimensions: 9.20(w) x 11.70(h) x 4.50(d)
Sale!Conrad Fisher's Internal Medicine Question Book (MCQS) ISBN: 9781588081780 Any expert in test taking will tell you that the fastest way to raise your test score is to practice questions. Conrad Fischer's Internal Medicine Question Book" is the result of years of discussion with new trainees as well as those re-certifying for the boards who recently took their exam. The book is a companion to the full length live course, "Conrad Fischer's Internal Medicine Board Review Course." Dr Fischer has spent over 10 years in board preparation first as the Chair of Medicine for Arc Ventures/Compass and then as the Chair of Medicine for Kaplan Medical.
Sale!Dr. Pestana's Surgery Notes: Top 180 Vignettes for the Surgical Wards 2nd (2015) ISBN: 9781625231123 Celebrated by medical students for over a decade, Dr. Pestana’s Surgery Notes is the highest-yield surgery review for the shelf and USMLE Step 2 CK exams. Surgical clerkship allows senior medical students to develop clinical skills and gain a better understanding of surgical disease while caring for patients. But time in the wards is limited, and clerkship covers only a tiny sample of the surgical universe. Dr. Pestana’s Surgery Notes: Top 180 Vignettes for the Surgical Wards, by distinguished surgery instructor Dr. Carlos Pestana, contains the surgery knowledge you need to excel on the Surgery shelf exam and USMLE Step 2 CK.
- Concise high-yield review of core surgery material
- 180 vignettes for self-testing
- Used by med students for over a decade
- NEW: 7 feature boxes illuminating tricky surgical topics
- Revised and fully up-to-date
- Pocket-sized to carry with you in the wards
Essentials for the Canadian Medical Licensing Exam for MCCQE I Second Edition
Essentials for the Canadian Medical Licensing Exam Second Edition by Jeeshan Chowdhury, Prepare for success on the MCCQE Part I! This concise resource provides an efficient and effective review of exactly what you need to know to perform at your best on the exam. Written by students, residents, and faculty, it contains only the essential information required to meet the Medical Council of Canada’s Objectives for the Qualifying Examination, saving you valuable time and helping you focus your study. Each chapter covers common clinical presentations, including detailed differential diagnoses, relevant physical examination characteristics and diagnostic tests, treatment and patient consultation techniques, and epidemiological information, as well as fundamental scientific principles.
- Information is presented in a concise and easy-to-follow visual format , helping you master challenging content.
- Numerous tables and flow charts allow you to review complex and detailed concepts quickly and easily.
- Clinical boxes highlight key competencies in the MCC’s Objectives for the Qualifying Examination, as well as applied scientific concepts, high-yield points, CLEO material, red flags, and clinical pearls.
- Helpful appendices include normal lab values, a list of common Abbreviations, and a clinical presentations index.
- Publisher : LWW; Second edition (March 8, 2016)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 784 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1451186886
- ISBN-13 : 978-1451186888
- Item Weight : 4.23 pounds
- Dimensions : 10 x 1.25 x 12.25 inches
Sale!First Aid Cases for the USMLE Step 2 CK, Second Edition / Edition 2 ISBN: 9780071625708 344 cases give you the edge you need to ace the USMLE Step 2 CK! This powerful casebook is packed with 344 exam-type clinical cases that teach you how to work through questions on the exam. Completedly updated based on student feedback, it includes active-recall questions and answers that reinforce key concepts.
- 344 high-yield cases—94 NEW!—written by students who aced the exam
- Cases emphasize board-relevant diseases and concepts
- Open-ended active recall questions and answers teach you to work through cases and reinformce must-know facts and concepts
- Two-column format for easy self-quizzing
- 100+ images, diagrams, and tables complement the cases
- Organized the same ways as First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CK and First Aid Q&A for the USMLE Step 2 CK to facilitate parallel study
Sale!First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CK, 9th Edition ISBN: 9780071844574 From the authors who helped you pass Step 1, this is your high-yield review for the USMLE Step 2 CK. Completely revised to cover all core areas on the boards, including information on newly tested patient safety and quality improvement topics, First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CK: Ninth Edition features:
- High-yield, bulleted presentation of diseases and disorders you need to remember
- Integrated flash-facts in margins test your knowledge at the point of learning
- Embedded case vignettes test your application of knowledge
- Key facts and mnemonics reinforce essential information
- Rapid-review section for last-minute cramming
- Includes hundreds of color clinical images and illustrations
Sale!First Aid Q&A for the USMLE Step 2 CK, Second Edition / Edition 2 ISBN: 9780071625715 The high-yield questions you need to prepare for the USMLE Step 2 CK! Prepare to ace the USMLE Step 2 CK with First Aid Q&A for the USMLE Step 2 CK. The new second edition of this student-proven book features 1000 board-style questions along with easy to navigate, high-yield explanations of correct and incorrect answers. You'll also find hundreds of valuable images, diagrams, and tables. The book is correlated with First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CK and First Aid Cases for the USMLE Step 2 CK for the ultimate review package! Features:
- 1000 board-style questions and answers from the top-rated USMLERx Qmax Step 2 CK Test Bank
- Concise, yet complete, explanations for both correct and incorrect answers –- with letter options in boldface for at-a-glance review
- One complete practice test — 8 full-length test blocks — simulate the exam experience
- Hundreds of high-yield images, diagrams, and tables
- Organized the same way as First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CK so you can simultaneously study from both books
Sale!Kaplan Step 2 CK 2019 Lecture Notes - Complete Set The official Published Kaplan Step 2 CK lecture notes 2019 available for sale at Discounted price—complete with comprehensive information you need to ace this section of the boards and match into the residency of your choice. • Up to date: Updated annually by Kaplan’s all-star medical expert faculty. • Complete: Over 1,600 pages with full color images in all 5 volumes. • Illustrated: Includes over 450+ full-color images and tables. • Learner-efficient: More arranged outline format with high-yield summary boxes. • Trusted: Experienced by millions of worldwide students every year to succeed on USMLE Step 2 CK Exam. • Extensive: Includes 5 volumes in set—Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Psychiatry, and Surgery.
- ISBN-13: 9781506236346
- Publisher: Kaplan Publishing
- Publication date: 09/05/2018
- Series: Kaplan Test Prep Series
- Pages: 1600+
Sale!Kaplan Step 2 CK Lecture Notes 2018 Get the only official lecture notes for Kaplan Step 2 CK 2018 available for sale—complete with comprehensive information you need to ace this section of the boards and match into the residency of your choice. • Up to date: Updated annually by Kaplan’s all-star medical expert faculty. • Complete: Contains over 1,600 pages in 5 full color volumes. • Illustrated: Includes over 450+ full-color images and tables. • Learner-efficient: Organized in outline format with high-yield summary boxes. • Trusted: Used by thousands of med students each year to succeed on USMLE Step 2 CK Exam. • Extensive: Includes 5 volumes in set—Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Psychiatry, and Surgery. Available at 99 Medical Books, We deal in all kind of Medical books, Exams Qbank, Audio/Video CD’s and DVD’s.
Sale!Kaplan USMLE Medical Ethics: The 100 Cases You are Most Likely to See on the Exam ISBN: 9781419542091 USMLE Medical Ethics: The 100 Cases You are Most Likely to See on the Exam is designed to help guide readers through this challenging, standardized patient exam. It includes advice and information about the ethical issues relating to topics including:
- End of life issues
- Euthanasia and physician assisted suicide
- Medical malpractice
- Abortion related issues
- HIV related issues